Daily application of sunscreen is an important part of your skin care routine, and without it, you are exposing your sensitive skin to unnecessary damage from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays.
1. Keeps the complexion balanced - With every exposure to the sun, the skin of our face is damaged and "leaves" various pigmentations. Daily sun protection prevents these side effects.
2. Sun protection - One of the most obvious and noticeable benefits of sunscreens is that they protect the skin of the face from a wide variety of harmful UV rays. Sunscreen actually minimizes the penetration of UV rays into the skin and causes various skin diseases.
3. Protects against visible signs of premature aging - We all want youthful, radiant and healthy skin. But excessive exposure to the sun can increase the appearance of wrinkles.
4. Reduces the risk of skin cancer - Regular use of sunscreens with a protective factor reduces the risk of developing skin cancer, especially melanoma.
5. Healthy skin - "The skin is healthier when you use sunscreen". Essential skin proteins like keratin are protected when sunscreen is applied. These proteins are mainly responsible for keeping the skin looking and functioning smooth and healthy.
For optimal protection it is recommended:
Your daily sun exposure should not exceed SPF 50 (unless you have extended periods of direct sunlight)
Take your skin type into account when choosing a product
If your skin is prone to acne and sun allergies, choose a product that is free from perfumes and preservatives
• If you have dry skin, choose a product with an additional function to moisturize the skin.
The key to maintaining the health of your skin is using sunscreen every day, whether it's winter or summer.
In addition to UVA and UVB protection, there are other benefits for the facial skin:
• Hyaluronic acid for additional moisture, which is one of the basic substances in the connective tissue of our skin and supports the firmness, elasticity and suppleness of the skin itself.
Aloe Vera helps to reduce wrinkles, but also regenerates the skin. It significantly improves elasticity, thus reducing the appearance of thin lines.
And of course, ozonized olive oil, which has antibacterial properties. With each use, you perform a kind of "disinfection" of the skin by "removing" all bacteria that multiply on our skin and cause side effects such as acne, inflammation and redness.
You will find advantages in the Ozone Gold sun protection line.
Offer your facial skin the right protection with Ozone Gold Sun Cream SPF 50 and Ozone Gold Moisturizing Cream SPF 15. For optimal protection all day.